|Reference # : ||18-02187
||Title : ||Finance Associate|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date / End Date : ||02/19/2018 / 08/24/2018
| Description |
Artech is currently seeking to add to the below position
Job Title: Finance Associate
Job ID: BIIBJP00009354
Location: Cambridge, MA
Duration: 6 Months Contract
Able to execute moderately complex but well-documented standard operating procedures without supervision Frequently encounters new or unique issues during the course of performing activities, expected to identify issue and consult with supervisor for guidance on how to process.
Purchasing process is a key control within the activity of buying goods and services. Failure to properly purchase goods or services puts the organization out of compliance with our corporate policies and at risk of incurring unknown liabilities.
- Responsible for creating and processing purchase orders based on category assignment and ensuring all information is correct on PO for order placement.
- Identifies and resolves invoice issues for created purchase orders, including checking for basic compliance with Purchasing policies.
- Provides coverage for help desk phone / email and issue resolution.
- Reviews requisitions to ensure compliance with applicable policies
- Provides additional requisition information and reports to customers as requested.
- Manages processing of all non-GMP purchase orders originating from employees of US entities only.
- Interacts regularly with various US-based employees during performance of purchase order processing and related inquiries.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong attention to detail and ability to rapidly process data while maintaining input integrity
- Ability to analyze information and apply appropriate decision logic to process transactions correctly
- Demonstrated personal integrity and ability to handle highly sensitive data
- Solid written and verbal skills with a customer service orientation
- General understanding of entire P2P cycle and upstream / downstream impacts to Operations, Payables and Accounting
- Good understanding of iProcurement and Oracle Purchasing. Solid team orientation
Minimum Education and Experience:
- Associates Degree plus 2 years as Purchasing Buyer, Accounts Payable or Finance Associate or similar transactional experience; 0 years if relevant BS/BA degree.
- Customer service experience is a plus.
- Excel experience is a plus.
- Must be responsible and able to work with minimal supervision.
NOTE: This is an entry level role. The primary purpose of this role is processing purchase orders based on internal purchase requisitions and the resolution of issues related to existing purchase orders.
Please apply on our company website (www.artechinfo.com) with reference to job ID, or contact me at email@example.com / 973.967.3540
Assistant Manager- Staffing
Artech Information Systems LLC
360 Mt. Kemble Avenue, Suite 2000 | Morristown, NJ 07960
Office: 973.967.3540 | Fax: 973.998.2599
Email: Nisha.Samuel@artechinfo.com | Website: www.artechinfo.com
About Artech Information Systems LLC
Artech is an employer-of-choice for the last 25 years to over 7,500 consultants across the globe. We recruit top-notch talent for over 70 Fortune and Government clients coast-to-coast across the U.S., India, and China. We are #1 Largest Women-Owned IT Staffing Firm in the US and this may be your opportunity to join us! For more check: www.artechinfo.com
Connect with Artech through Social Media
Learn more about our company including the latest events at Artech, new job opportunities, jobseeker tips, and more. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, and YouTube