|Reference # : ||18-02148
||Title : ||Information Systems - Administrator, Project Management|
O Fallon, MO
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date / End Date : ||02/05/2018 / 02/04/2019
| Description |
|Company: Artech Information Systems LLC|
Title: Administrator, Project Manager
Job id: 9375-1
Location: O'Fallon, MO
Duration: 12 Months
1) Proficient in MS Office
2) English as first language, good communicator(oral and written)
3) Desire to learn, entry level role but things can be taught
4) SQL would be a plus
5) ALM/Rally is a plus
An Associate Release Manager is responsible for assisting the Release Manager in:
- Managing activities of the Commercial release management process with a focus on application and infrastructure support which includes releases with large scopes, and working with release coordinators to assist in facilitation of release activities.
- Working with change and problem management tools through the release life-cycles.
- Advising release management stakeholders, applying knowledge of best practices, and supporting technology solutions.
- Evaluating release process to determine maturity and plan improvements and working to provide and implement solutions that meet the evolving needs of our applications.
All About You
- Proven track record of delivering projects within a fast pace technical environment.
- Working knowledge of agile project management tools and methodologies is desired.
- Strong organizing skills including the ability to manage multiple work streams simultaneously.
- Determination and focus to drive release builds through to implementation.
- Computer literate, able to quickly and efficiently use a wide range of common Office software including Word, Excel, Project and Power Point.
- Clear decision-making ability with the facility to judge situations and assess when to escalate issues.