|Reference # : ||18-01867
||Title : ||Information Systems - Administrator, Project Management|
O Fallon, MO
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date / End Date : ||02/12/2018 / 02/11/2019
| Description |
|Company: Artech Information Systems LLC|
Title: Information Systems - Administrator, Project Management
Job id: 9391-1
Duration: 12 months
Location: O'Fallon, MO
Job Description Summary
- The Corporate Security Project Delivery team coordinates all project related work for Corporate Security teams. We're looking for a resource with leadership capabilities that will drive initiatives, not just track project plans.
- This Project Manager position inside the Corporate Security department has overall delivery responsibility and accountability as a delivery Project Manager for initiatives out of the Corporate Security Portfolio and as shared services Project Manager for any Corporate Security deliverables for initiatives originating outside of our line of business.
- This position is responsible for managing relationships and communicating with the project sponsor, senior management and a wide range of project contributors.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Are you motivated to be a part of a crucial team ensuring that projects delivered across Client are done in a safe and secure manner?
- Do you like to actively manage projects and work in a collaborative environment?
- Are you a strong communicator who can influence and direct successful outcomes?
- Do you have experience working with technical teams?
- Are you flexible and able to quickly adjust to changing priorities?
- Provide leadership and oversight on technical projects of medium complexity.
- Plan, develop and execute schedules to ensure timely completion of project deadlines and milestones.
- Ensure timely and accurate communication with project staff throughout the life cycle of the project.
- Monitor and manage priority for deliverables in a capacity based methodology.
- Advocate for priority for your project inside and outside security.
Thanks & Regards,
- Demonstrated knowledge in the areas of planning and project delivery.
- Very flexible and with ability to see what needs done, take ownership and act on it with minimal supervision.
- Experience with agile development and work management tools a plus.
- Leadership, relationship-building and negotiation skills required with a solid track record for developing internal and external relationships.
- Must have good oral and written communications skills and be effective in interpersonal communication.
- Highly organized and able to manage multiple work streams at the same time.
- Must have a technical understanding.
Sr. Technical Recruiter
Artech Information Systems LLC
360 Mt. Kemble Avenue, Suite 2000 | Morristown, NJ 07960
Email: Ashwin.Dalke@artechinfo.com | Website: www.artechinfo.com
Artech is the #1 Largest Women-Owned IT Staffing Company in the US!
Connect with us on - LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter