|Reference # : ||18-00020
||Title : ||Systems Software Analyst / Developer (ETL/Teradata)|
|Position Type : ||Right to Hire|
|Experience Level : ||5 Years
||Start Date / End Date : ||01/04/2018 / 07/04/2018
| Description |
Description/Comment::3-6 months CTH Salary - $105K / yr
Postal Clearance Required
Must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident (Green Card Holder)
Northrop Grumman is seeking a Systems Software Analyst / Developer (ETL/Teradata) to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Raleigh, NC. This is an on-site position with no telecommute possibilities.
Put your years of experience into a future of excellence... The qualified applicant will become part of the Northrop Grumman's ETS Contract with the United States Postal Service, bringing top of the line professional technologists to their teams.
This position will support the data warehouse from end to end including requirements and design, specification review, development, deployment and documentation. Candidate will provide analysis, guidelines and assistance during requirements gathering, review final code before transitioning into production. The ideal candidate will have strong analysis and documentation skills as well as ability to interact with customers and other team members using AGILE methodology. This is a first shift M-F job with occasional on-call pager rotation.
Roles and Responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Requirements gathering
• Systems Analyst and Design
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Data warehouse modeling and development experience
• Create ETL Detail Design in Teradata environment
• Perform process and performance tuning
• Document project lifecycles and ensure SOX compliance
• Provide production support for applications
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
• Bachelor's Degree and 9 years related experience with 5 years experience developing Data Warehouses. Additional experience in lieu of a degree may be considered
• Strong knowledge of database analysis and SQL design for Teradata version 14 and above.
• Strong Knowledge of SQL
• Strong knowledge of Teradata utilities including MLOAD, Fastload and TPUMP and new features.
• Knowledge or past experience with Ab Initio
• Strong Data Warehouse and Data Modeling experience
• Strong UNIX experience
• Knowledge of Windows, and Linux operating systems
• Excellent communication skills as position require interaction with customer.
• Research, troubleshooting and problem solving skills
• Experience with performance tuning and space reclamation
• Must be able to obtain a Position of Public Trust Clearance – US Citizen or Permanent Resident (Green Card Holder), and must not have traveled outside the US for a combined total of 6 months or more in last 5 years.
• Must have resided in the US for the last 5 years
Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration:
• Teradata Certification
• UNIX Shell Scripting
• Test script creation and documentation
• Experience or knowledge of AGILE methodology
• Local to the Raleigh, NC area