|Reference # : ||18-00187
||Title : ||Developer II|
South San Francisco, CA
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date / End Date : ||01/23/2018 / 06/23/2018
| Description |
Artech is currently seeking to add to the below position
Job Title: Developer II
Job ID: 7544345
Location: 325 DNA Way, South San Francisco, CA 94080
Duration: 06 Months contract
As a Release Engineer you will lead, coordinate, plan, communicate and manage the website releases on the Adobe Experience Manager. You will be responsible for identifying and assessing risks and driving release mitigation plans during all stages of planning, development, QA, and production support. Your management and communication skills must be excellent along with your ability to create relationships within the organization and ability to influence others.
• Own the release process end to end for numerous web properties running on the Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) platform for Development, QA, Stage and Production environments.
• Work closely with Development, QA and Operations teams to implement automation and continuous testing of our development, QA, Staging and Production environments and provide a unified view of platform health
• Troubleshoot and assist with deployment related issues and incident response for all pre-prod and production environments.
• Own and continually improve the build, test and release process end to end.
• Owns release communications.
• Assures the quality of the releases made
• Defines and monitors release KPIs and monitors these on a regular basis.
• Owns configuration management and version control.
• Manages the release governance and sign off process.
• Searches for efficiency in the process and drives continuous improvement
• Works closely with a wide group of stakeholders – both internal and external
Skills Needed for Success:
• A minimum of 5 years of experience is required.
• Release Management / Program management experience is required.
• A Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering or Computer Science, or equivalent experience is required.
• Demonstrated ability to have completed multiple, complex projects.
• Demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively in a cross-functional environment
• Proactive, driven to excel at getting things done on time
• Outstanding and approachable team player. Self-starter. "Can do, will do"
• Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communications skills.
• Experience with Jenkins and GitHub
• Experience working with and deploying Amazon Web Services (IAM, EC2, S3, RDS)
• Experience with Jira and Confluence.
• Understanding of branching strategies
• Experience with New Relic, Sumo Logic, and/or BlazeMeter
Please apply on our company website (www.artechinfo.com) with reference to job ID, or contact me at Pradeep.V@artechinfo.com / 973.507.7539
Team Lead – Staffing
Artech Information Systems LLC
360 Mt. Kemble Avenue, Suite 2000 | Morristown, NJ 07960
Office: 973.507.7539 | Fax: 973.998.2599
Email: Pradeep.V@artechinfo.com | Website: www.artechinfo.com
About Artech Information Systems LLC
Artech is an employer-of-choice for the last 25 years to over 7,500 consultants across the globe. We recruit top-notch talent for over 70 Fortune and Government clients coast-to-coast across the U.S., India, and China. We are #1 Largest Woman-Owned IT Staffing Firm in the US and this may be your opportunity to join us! For more check: www.artechinfo.com
Connect with Artech through Social Media
Learn more about our company including the latest events at Artech, new job opportunities, jobseeker tips, and more. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, and YouTube