|Reference # : ||17-94614
||Title : ||Consultant, Systems Analysis|
O Fallon, MO
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date / End Date : ||01/08/2018 / 01/07/2019
| Description |
|Company: Artech Information Systems LLC|
Title: Consultant, Systems Analysis
Job id: 9276-1
Duration: 12 months
Location: O'Fallon, MO
- Location: O'Fallon
- Length: 12 months
- Extension/Conversion: Potentially(both)
- Reason for Hire: Organic growth
- How Soon Needed: After 12/27
- Daily Schedule(Hours): 8-5
- Rounds of Interviews: 1st round phone, 2nd round f2f(skype video for non-local)
- Years of Experience Needed: 3-4
1) Take initiative
2) Good communicator (oral and written)
3) Team player
- Partner with business owners to understand new business opportunities and define the business and functional requirements.
- Deliver high quality business and functional requirements to the development teams for the purpose of completing the design, coding, testing, and implementation phases of the project life cycle.
- Provide leadership and quality assurance for the business analyst team.
- Provide subject matter expertise to take on more complex projects individually or through coordination skills with other analysts.
- Coordinate and participate in review; revisions; changes; enhancements; testing; documentation; and member notification of product enhancements and/or business opportunities.
- Provide advanced business knowledge and technical support for business requirements development.
- Work closely with analysts, developers and requesters identifying data and functional requirements in the design of new/enhanced systems.
- Ensure development objectives are accomplished; user testing is performed; and member notification is prepared in a timely fashion.
- Consult with Business Owners on projects.
- Develop and participate in the review of business and functional requirements and determine primary functions that the project is to provide.
- Ensure timely and accurate communication with project staff throughout the life cycle of the project.
- Ensure knowledge transfer of vendor technology to Client staff.
- Document and coordinate changes and enhancements of products and services.
- Prepare and/or present documentation of business/technical presentations.
- Provide technical support for the member(s) to ensure adherence to requirements.
- Evaluate business requests to determine feasibility; work with Software Engineers to define alternatives and recommend optimal solutions.
- Prepare overall project plan; incorporating costs and tasks from the various components; ensuring a successful and timely project implementation while ensuring methodology compliance; documenting problem areas and coordinating resolutions; reporting to management as necessary and investigating/researching Client or industry business/technical process.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience required.
Knowledge / Experience:
- Prior Business Analyst and Project Management experience required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Must have knowledge Client systems applications.
- Applies advanced knowledge and extended expertise of principles, theories and concepts, plus advanced knowledge of business or function, usually acquired through five to eight years of experience
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong understanding of software methodologies (i.e. functionality & limitations)
- Requires little supervision.
- Good leadership skills preferred. "
Thanks & Regards,
Sr. Technical Recruiter
Artech Information Systems LLC
360 Mt. Kemble Avenue, Suite 2000 | Morristown, NJ 07960
Email: Ashwin.Dalke@artechinfo.com | Website: www.artechinfo.com
Artech is the #1 Largest Women-Owned IT Staffing Company in the US!
Connect with us on - LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter