|Reference # : ||17-93192
||Title : ||Senior Analyst, Financial Analysis|
O Fallon, MO
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date / End Date : ||12/28/2018 / 12/27/2019
| Description |
|Company: Artech Information Systems LLC|
Title: Sr. Professional, Financial Analysis
Job id: 9298 -1
Location: O'Fallon, MO
Duration: 12 Months
Must be confidence to speak with Client's Executives
MBA, Hyperion and Oracle are nice to have's
Interview process- 1st round will be phone screen and 2nd round will be F2F
Need to start Mid-January
- As a member of our Finance Team, you will have an opportunity to add value to the Client Operations and Technologies business unit including responsibilities for budgets, forecasts, and financial analysis, including business cases for key initiatives. Additional responsibilities focus around developing standard finance processes across of Client Operations & Technologies divisions. The selected candidate will provide relevant analysis, innovative solutions and collaborative consulting to our business partners. This individual will also participate in research and analysis, provide recommendations and be expected to evaluate the benefits of changes implemented. This position requires a highly collaborative individual with strong process and communication skills that will need to coordinate global relationships across multiple functional areas, third party providers and regional business partners.
- Responsible for establishing budgets, maintaining forecasts for assigned divisions and cost categories.
- Support the deployment of the IT Business Management costing platform (technology costing process and tool) in developing metrics for product P&L's, unit costing and forecasting expenses.
- Perform analyses to assist senior management in planning, evaluating financial opportunities and risks and meeting financial objectives.
- Prepare monthly financial reports and analyses as required by corporate guidelines.
- Identify and explain significant cost center & expense variances for current month and year-to-date results and provide corrective guidance to business owners.
- Participate in special projects and conduct ad hoc financial analyses as required.
- Troubleshoot and resolve complex financial problems within a particular division as well as across multiple functional areas.
- 5+ years of related experience, with progressive responsibility
- Required, Bachelor's degree in Business, Accounting, Finance
- Or 5+ years equivalent experience with MBA
- Advanced PC skills including spreadsheet, database and word processing packages.
- Strong analytical & communication skills.
- Experience with Oracle, Hyperion and Apptio a plus.
- Familiarity with US GAAP
- 5-7 years working experience working within in finance organizations with progressive responsibility. Ability to effectively coordinate across team members and external resources.
- Excellent organizational, planning and multi-tasking skills.