|Reference # : ||17-91336
||Title : ||Excellent job opportunity of Laboratory Assistant I, 7632438|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date / End Date : ||12/18/2017 / 06/30/2018
| Description |
|Job Title: Laboratory Assistant I|
Location: Gainesville, GA
Duration: 6 Months
Client: A Big Pharmaceutical Company
Monday - 5am - 3:30pm
Tuesday - 5am - 2:30pm
Wednesday - 5am - 1:30pm
Thursday - 5am - 1:30pm
Friday - 5am - 10am
- Provides lab support under close supervision and in accordance with USDA regulations.
- Performs some or all of the following in strict accordance with SOPs.
- Preparation of glassware (washing, drying, sterilizing). Operation of support equipment (autoclaves, glass washers, pH meters, balances).
- Maintaining stock inventories (chemicals, supplies, central stock room).
- Media Preparation for use in the Tissue Culture Labs.
- Requires very few, if any of the requisite skills to perform the required tasks of the position at this level.
- Receives detailed instructions on all work.
- All activities are closely supervised and work is reviewed upon completion.
High School (Diploma or GED)
Interested candidates can share their most updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org or reach out to me at 973-295-4583