|Reference # : ||17-04660
||Title : ||Product Analyst|
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||5 Years
||Start Date / End Date : ||08/27/2017 / 01/31/2018
| Description |
|Senior Product Analyst [Level 1 Support]|
Walmart Global eCommerce is looking for a strong individual with leadership skills who excels in market place product analysis. The person also would need to have strong verbal and written communication to address the product/technical issues. Responsibilities and activities include:
• Understand business flows, tools, trouble shoot and support seller issues using tools.
• Ongoing management of seller issues, queries and operational issues.
• Coordination of issue resolution across business, production support, business support analyst and functional teams in the context of specific issues.
• Triage the issue, decide the priority of the issue based on SLA guidelines and resolve or initiate ticket to Support Level 2.
• Manage relationship with Tier 1, Tier 2 and Tier 3 sellers to improve their experience with Walmart.
• In case of any applications failure, will initiate a call to Siteops (24 x 7) or next level support depending upon severity of issue.
• Resolve Partner Portal login issues such as Password Reset, Forgot Password, etc
• Help to resolve simple taxonomy issues
• Address basic setup requirements such as Published, Unpublished, Pricing, Shelf, Image, Commission, Tax, Mapping and Attribution issues.
• Address Order, Cancel and Refund and Seller Payment issues.
• Bachelor's Degree
• 5 to 7 years of relevant work experience
• Prior experience in lead role
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- Experience in using market place portal and other supporting tools, alerts, reports and analytics.
- Ability to summarize and present complex issues to a variety of audiences
- Experience in Designing, developing, and be able to troubleshoot Java REST Web Services APIs involving the latest Java 8 language and advanced technologies, methods, concepts, and approaches
- Experience in designing, developing and be able to debug event-driven, real-time applications
- Use Java database technologies including Spring Data and JPA
- Advanced knowledge of SQL including complex SQL queries (ex: using various joins and sub-queries) and best practices Familiarity with RDBMS principles, database design and normalization Familiarity with Agile principles and methodology.
- Experience with advanced query design, stored procedures, views and functions Experience with index design and T-SQL performance tuning techniques Must be able to effectively communicate technical information to both technical and non-technical personnel
- Ensures Data Integrity with SQL databases
- Utilize the following skills: Linux/Unix Operating Systems; Oracle database, Kafka, Solr, Cassandra
- Experience with Agile processes and projects