|Reference # : ||17-66333
||Title : ||Executive Assistant|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date / End Date : ||08/14/2017 / 12/29/2017
| Description |
Artech is currently seeking to add to the below position
Posting Title: Executive Assistant
Job Id: BIIBJP00008997
Location: Cambridge, MA
Duration: 4 months
- Provides exceptional support for the Executive Vice President, a member of the CEO's Executive Committee (EC).
- Heavy calendar management - uses own discretion to rearrange/ reschedule meetings as required and ensures appropriate time management.
- Coordinates frequent, internal and/or external meetings often of a confidential nature. Arranges all aspects of weekly or monthly meetings of high complexity and size.
- Organizes the agenda and logistics for the monthly Leadership Team meetings with attendees from all over the Globe connecting using technology.
- Must have the ability to work with other EC Executive Assistants as well as the other EA's on the Leadership team to coordinate meetings, materials and other tasks as necessary.
- Must be able to handle confidential material.
- Heavy travel management - especially international travel - must be able to proactively troubleshoot and address travel conflicts.
- Generates detailed itineraries, including arranging visitor offices and coordinating office support needs in satellite locations.
- Provides document support for presentations / meetings; assists in the creation of slides, charts, graphics
Prepares and submits expense reports; prepares check requests and processes invoices.
- Must have excellent communication skills, proficiency with computers, including MS office suite and the ability to quickly learn new technologies and processes.
- Familiarity with biotechnology / pharmaceutical industry a plus.
- Demonstrated experience problem-solving and proactive dealing with complex, ambiguous situations with diplomacy and tact.
- Demonstrated experience in execution and accountability for project coordination and, or management.
Please apply on our company website (www.artechinfo.com) with reference to job ID, or contact me at email@example.com / 973.967.3540
Assistant Manager- Staffing
Artech Information Systems LLC
360 Mt. Kemble Avenue, Suite 2000 | Morristown, NJ 07960
Office: 973.967.3540 | Fax: 973.998.2599
Email: Nisha.Samuel@artechinfo.com | Website: www.artechinfo.com
About Artech Information Systems LLC
Artech is an employer-of-choice for the last 25 years to over 7,500 consultants across the globe. We recruit top-notch talent for over 70 Fortune and Government clients coast-to-coast across the U.S., India, and China. We are #1 Largest Women-Owned IT Staffing Firm in the US and this may be your opportunity to join us! For more check: www.artechinfo.com
Connect with Artech through Social Media
Learn more about our company including the latest events at Artech, new job opportunities, jobseeker tips, and more. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, and YouTube