JD Edwards CNC Administrator with 7+ years of experience in installing, configuring, administering, tuning and troubleshooting JD Edwards Enterprise One 9.1 & above on UNIX and Windows environment
· Installation / creation of environments, Tools Release & Add on servers.
· Experience in installing Updates, ASU/ESUs
· Working with Server Manager, Production support & Outages
· Manage Regional & Custom Environment
· Responsible for all JD Edwards Scheduler jobs.
· Experience working with UDB-DB2 andMS SQL Databases
· Troubleshoot and resolve issues with co-ordination with offshore CNC team
· Manage all CNC related activities, resolution of issues on the various JD Edwards & web instances and ensure stability of the system.
· Manage JD Edwards Security administration (Users Roles, User Security &Menus).
· Perform Package Management & Deployment.
· Monitor & manage Data refresh from prod to QA environments
· Assist in Security & Print Management
· Monitoring for regular E1 Servers & Scheduler Job Performance
· Support for Maintenance activities
· Must be able to system auditing and performance tuning tasks
· Should have experience with setting up and managing Job queues, batch administration and printer configuration.