|Reference # : ||17-51729
||Title : ||Captiva and Documentation Specialist |
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date / End Date : ||04/28/2017 / 10/23/2017
| Description |
Company: Artech Information Systems LLC
Position: Captiva and Documentation Specialist
Location: BENTONVILLE ,AR (Onsite)
Duration: 36 Months (Possible Extension)
Job Reference Code: 17-43625
- Working knowledge of Captiva and Documentum versions 6.x or 7.x
- Candidate will be responsible for supporting Captiva, Documentum and related products such as xPlore, DFS/DFC, RPS, CTS etc. on different Operating Systems.
- Must have experience in upgrading and migrating Captiva/Documentum 6.x to 7.x
- Must have experience in supporting very large Documentum projects deployment.
- Manage and setup monitors, alerts, and job schedules.
- Perform troubleshooting, resolution, and root cause analysis on issues that relate to the Documentum environment
- Pager support on a rotational basis with client team with a limitation of no more than one week per month.
- Prepare and manage the documentation required to install, support or upgrade all Documentum systems
- Must possess excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Minimum of 4+ years of related experience
Artech Information Systems LLC
360 Mt. Kemble Avenue, Suite 2000 | Morristown, NJ 07960
Office: 973.967.3462 | Fax: 973.998.2599
Email: Anurag.Pal@artechinfo.com | Website: www.artechinfo.com
About Artech Information Systems LLC
Artech is an employer-of-choice for over 5,800 consultants across the globe. We recruit top-notch talent for over 65 Fortune and Government clients coast-to-coast across the U.S., India, and China. We are one of the fastest-growing companies in the U.S. and this may be your opportunity to join us!
Want to read more about Artech?
Click here to visit our website or click on the following links to read what others are saying about us: The Wall Street Journal, Forbes (1) (2), BusinessWire, Entrepreneur, Better Business Bureau, Hoovers, Diversity Careers(1) (2), The Artech Circle, NJTVOnline, The Business Forum Show, and SIA: “Above the Crowd.”
Connect with Artech through Social Media
Learn more about our company including the latest events at Artech, new job opportunities, jobseeker tips, and more. Follow us on Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Twitter, and YouTube