|Reference # : ||18-09347
||Title : ||SQL Developer|
Elmwood Park, NJ
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||11/08/2018
| Description |
Location: Elmwood Park, NJ
Duration: 1+ Year
Rates: $68/hr C2C
Any Visa Type
Local candidates to NJ and NYC only
Number of Position: 1
Looking for an experienced SQL Developer with extensive enterprise background using MS SQL Server. He / She will be required to identify business requirements, develop data models, perform data analysis, write advanced SQL queries, design and code complex stored procedures, and performance tune existing database processes.
Minimum: BS degree in computer science or equivalent
- Design and develop database objects, tables, stored procedures, views, triggers and SSIS packages
- Performance tuning the stored procedures and T-SQL.
- Assist developers with complex query tuning and schema refinement.
- Independently analyze, solve, and correct issues in real time, providing problem resolution end-to-end.
- When users complain about the performance of a particular query, help developers improve the performance of that query by tweaking it or modifying indexes
- Tuning T-SQL queries to improve performance
PREFERRED ADDITIONAL SKILLS
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- In-depth knowledge of standard concepts, practices and procedures related to database management
- Required 5 years of solid experience with Microsoft SQL Server 2012 and above. Must know SQL inside and out.
- Required 5 years T-SQL language (queries, views, procedures)
- Required 5 years SQL Server Database Design, Stored Procedure Design and implementation
- Experience coding complex stored procedures (using T-SQL).
- Experience with developing SSIS packages
- Proven analytical problem solving and debugging skills
- Experience in troubleshooting and resolving database integrity issues, performance issues, blocking and deadlocking issues etc.
- Experience in Performance Tuning, Query Optimization, using Performance Monitor, SQL Profiler and other related monitoring and troubleshooting tools
- Providing database support for development and deployment of database scripts in Development, Test, Pre-Production and Production environments
- Monitoring performance and managing parameters to provide fast query responses to front-end users
- Excellent English communications skills (written and verbal)