|Reference # : ||18-09342
||Title : ||Senior Jira Administrator|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||11/06/2018
| Description |
Role: Senior Jira Administrator,
Location: South San Francisco, CA.
Duration: 6+ months
- After contract may convert to full-time
- Excellent communications skills interact with customer via phone, negotiate ,
- They will be Moving from Jira to service Now, so Knowledge of Service now is plus
- Front end on Java script, HTML
- Backend SQL, Linux
- First is phone interview and then Face to Face interview, this is onsite position, non-local should come to interview on their own expenses and must relocate
- Support JIRA project administration by setting up effective workflows, complex projects, security
- schemes, custom forms, fields, dashboards and report configurations
- Gather requirements from internal engineering / data center operations processes and determine ways to optimize/improve them by leveraging JIRA, Confluence.
- Setup and manage Jira Portfolio plans.
- Setup automated reports, dashboards and filters as well as utilize third party add-ons in JIRA and Confluence
- Understand the Jira SQL Schema and be able to extract data when it not possible to get it from the application.
- Define and maintain best practices and train internal users on JIRA, Confluence, and other tools/services
- Day to day systems administration of JIRA and Confluence including performance tuning and ensuring proper scaling to match usage growth.
- Install, configure, maintain, administer, and enhance JIRA, Confluence as well as other tools/applications
- Collaborate effectively with other teams to exploit new technologies to enhance the applications and engineering services offerings
Education & Qualifications / Skills & Competencies:
- Previous experience as a Jira/Confluence administrator, with additional experience as a Unix
- systems administrator is a must to succeed in this role. Experience with ServiceNow is a plus.
Thanks and Regards
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science; MBA a plus.
300 N Coit Road Suite # 340 Richardson, TX 75080
Tel:469-329-1500 Ext: 404