|Reference # : ||18-09341
||Title : ||Linux Systems Administrator|
palo alto, CA
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||11/06/2018
| Description |
Role: Linux Systems Administrator
Duration: 12 months
Location: Palo Alto, CA
* Run all Microservices bare metal Prod Datacenters
* Drive the setup of new Datacenters
* Make sure all prod machines are up-to-date. Apply patches as necessary.
* Respond to critical prod issues related to hosts
* Automate server tasks using Ansible and shell scripts
* Expert level knowledge of linux system administration on multiple linux flavors (At least on RHEL and Ubuntu)
* Hands on experience on modern DC setup
* Hands on experience on PXE booting servers
* Exposure to public cloud environments like AWS/Azure is preferred
* Prior experience with Ansible
* Expert level bash and/or Python scripting
- The right candidate should have systems administration experience in Linux environments and proficient in tasks such as bash and/or python scripting, troubleshooting file and directory permissions, analyzing log files.
- Should have experience with one or more of the following Linux distributions: RHEL, or Ubuntu.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Thanks and Regards
- Proactively monitoring system performance and capacity.
- Interview will be phone followed by onsite.
- Position is onsite at Palo Alto
300 N Coit Road Suite # 340 Richardson, TX 75080
Tel:469-329-1500 Ext: 404