This is Joe from CompNova , LLC
We have an immediate Job Opportunity for our Direct Client.
Kindly have a look at the below Job Description and do reply back on the same at your earliest with a copy of your updated resume in word Doc.
Position Title: Systems Engineering Senior 264393
Location: Dearborn, MI, 48126
Duration: 12 Months
NOTE: THIS POSITION IS ONLY ON W2 CONTRACT NOT ON C2C (Onsite Job)
Job Summary /Responsibilities:
- This position is for an experienced Linux system administrator, with working knowledge of WebLogic, Tomcat, WebSphere, Client, and Apache. - Develop, test, and migration planning of SuSE Linux server solutions (e.g. hardware, systems software, operating systems, storage) based on Corporate standards - Develop documentation for server and storage solution sets - Participate in Ford Credit and Corporate technical infrastructure initiatives, meetings and processes - Provide infrastructure guidance/design for Ford Credit J2EE applications. - Provide all level support to Ford Credit's WebLogic Production Support, Operations, Application, and Implementation teams - Provide 3rd level support to Ford Credit's Production Support, Operations, Application, and Implementation teams - Design and develop specialized automation tools, scripts, and processes to aid in the implementation and deployment of solutions - Participate with Operations Analysts to develop support guidelines and procedures
- Strong technical background in SuSE Linux. - Working knowledge of standard Linux tool sets - Working knowledge of WebLogic, Tomcat, WebSphere, Client, Apache - Firewall security and network experience a plus - Several years Oracle Database implementation - Strong scripting tool and script writing skills (Shell Scripting and Perl) - Experience with Sudoers administration a plus. - Highly motivated to research, prototype, document, and share new technology and best practices - Strong analytical and problem solving skills - Strong oral and written communication skills - Project management skills - Highly motivated professional (self-starter and results oriented). - Ability to assist with multiple projects at one time. - Knowledge of Ford's Architecture Management process a plus - Knowledge of data storage and backup technologies a plus - Web Hosting technologies, Weblogic, Oracle installation and configuration knowledge a plus - Proven ability to build and maintain strong positive relationships with business, technology partners, and team members - Core Business hours are from 8:00am to 5:00pm - May be required to work weekends, provide off hours support, and/or carry pagers.
- Disaster recovery experience desired. A self-starter. Sound judgment under pressure.
- Three or more years IT infrastructure experience specializing in SuSE Linux/RedHat system administration.
- Bachelor's degree preferred or comparable work experience
If interested in applying for the position please send us a latest copy of your resume in Word Doc along with the below details ASAP, we would get back to you immediately
Time for Interview:
Total Years of Experience:
Thanks & Regards
300 N Coit Road Suite
# 340 Richardson, TX 75080