|Reference # : ||18-09325
||Title : ||SAP Cloud Marketing Specialist|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||11/02/2018
| Description |
Role: SAP Cloud Marketing Specialist
Located: Philadelphia/ NYC (Remote also ok for good resources)?
Duaration:12 + months
Product Marketing Senior Specialist
At SAP Customer Experience, Product Marketers create and tell inspirational stories and help connect customers to our brand. We develop product messaging and positioning, and measure our success by our ability to develop creative and innovative marketing strategies and ability to gain C-level audience mindshare.
You will be an instrumental part in defining the messaging of how SAP Service Cloud helps companies transform and deliver exceptional customer experiences. Successful candidates will have a passion for taking the complex and making it simple and for marketing through story telling. Combining audience and product Marketing disciplines, your main focus is on delivering messaging, audience strategies, campaign offers, thought leadership and solution information that is used for external and internal consumption.
- Partner closely with Product and Solution Management to understand the product strategy and develop top line narratives, compelling marketing assets
- Create Product messaging and positioning of SAP Service Cloud solutions
- Drive the launch process for quarterly releases and create and update standard BOM (pitch decks, solution briefs, feature lists, web content)
- Interpret features capabilities and translate into value and benefit statements. Aggregate information to summarize in succinct and concise way
- Work with Partner Marketing to develop messaging and position of our solution extensions
- Collaborate with the regional marketing leads to support events and campaigns
- Produce high quality externally facing content including webinars, keynote presentations, solution overviews, product videos and more for all stages of the customer journey (Awareness to Advocacy)
- Work closely with cross-functional marketing teams to drive the business & product marketing strategy.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3-5 years experience in product marketing, consulting or pre-sales
- Excellent oral, writing and communication skills in English
- Able to work with development and product organizations
- Understanding of the customer service and field service solution space (plus but not required)
- Located suggested: Philadelphia/NYC - (plus not required)
- Detailed oriented and organized
- Desire to work in a fun, collaborative team environment