This is Thomas
from CompNova , LLC
We have an immediate Job Opportunity for our Direct Client.
Kindly have a look at the below Job Description and do reply back on the same at your earliest with a copy of your updated resume in word Doc.
Position Title: Automation Engineer General (264409)
Duration: 12 Months
NOTE: THIS POSITION IS ONLY ON W2 CONTRACT NOT ON C2C (Onsite Job)
Job Summary /Responsibilities:
- Weber FDS and Henrob SPR System knowledge
- X-section knowledge
- Aluminum Laser Welding understanding
- Apply engineering principles & analytical techniques to establish and continuously improve manufacturing processes and products.
- Implement interim and permanent corrective actions to resolve quality issues using 8D tool, 6 panel, etc.
- Manage and direct statistical process control activities.
- Knowledge of and ability to execute measurement systems analysis & variable data analysis.
- Identify sources of variation within a production environment effectively and efficiently.
- Support expedited concern resolution with cross functional teams including the Quality Department, Production and Suppliers.
- Review incoming quality concerns to maintain quality with assigned area; must have experience with initiating containment, determining root cause and implementing corrective actions.
- Supervise Hourly Inspection Employees.
- Develop and manage joining techniques, materials, and technologies.
- Apply knowledge of joining technology; equipment controllers; and gun design and evaluation techniques.
- Execute and verify processes and procedures.
- Implement the certification strategy
- Understand schedule development.
- Implement control plans and requirements.
- Must have experience and be able to independently troubleshoot all Body automation equipment and continuously evaluate equipment for quality and delivery improvements.
- Must have experience with Rockwell Allen Bradley PLC5 and Control Logix software.
- Must be able to coordinate the automation team for current and future actions.
- Must establish processes to ensure equipment is operating to current specifications.
- Must prioritize repairs of any down equipment.
- Ensure PM's are correct and/or modified for the current DTP environment and schedule to prevent break downs based on historical data.
- Ensure PM's are completed in a timely manner.
- Communicate with other Ford Body Shops and Global Body Engineering to implement best practices where appropriate
- Job will consist of shift rotations as required.
- A Crew: Monday-Thursday 5:30am to 5:00pm, B Crew: Thursday-Friday 5:00pm to 4:30am. C Crew: Friday-Saturday 5:30am to 5:00pm and Sunday-Monday 5:00pm to 4:30am.
Bachelor's degree in Engineering
If interested in applying for the position please send us a latest copy of your resume in Word Doc along with the below details ASAP, we would get back to you immediately
- Previous automotive, engineering and quality analysis experience.
- Prior supervisory experience managing a unionized work force
- Previous experience as a Production Supervisor
Time for Interview:
Total Years of Experience:
Thanks & Regards
300 N Coit Road Suite
# 340 Richardson, TX 75080