|Reference # : ||18-09320
||Title : ||Network Engineering Senior|
ALLEN PARK, MI
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||11/02/2018
| Description |
This is Thomas from CompNova, LLC
We have an immediate Job Opportunity for our Direct Client.
Kindly have a look at the below Job Description and do reply back on the same at your earliest with a copy of your updated resume in Word Doc.
Position Title: Network Engineering Senior 264977
Location: ALLEN PARK,MI,48101
Duration: 60 Months
NOTE: THIS POSITION IS ONLY ON W2 CONTRACT NOT ON C2C (Onsite Job)
Job Summary /Responsibilities:
- *ITI/RRS We are looking for a seasoned Network Planning professional to join our diverse and experienced Global Extranet Planning team. As a member of this team, you will work to deliver standards-based, high quality, secure network solutions that enable communication between the Ford network and the rest of the world. You will engage internal and external customers to provide technical support for services to ensure the continued and uninterrupted operation of the business.
- As a team player, you will collaborate across the Global Extranet Planning organization and with key work partners throughout the company
- Engineering, Operations, and Business teams to continuously improve the functionality, reliability and security of the Ford network.
- Manage Ford's global deployment of firewalls, including installation, configuration, and policy/rule base management.
- Perform security reviews of applications and infrastructure to ensure they comply with security standards
- Define requirements for new Extranet solutions, including technical specifications, cost and timing details.
- Implement new services as technologies evolve
- Provide high-level technical support to onsite and central operations personnel.
- Coordinate the efforts of multiple activities to develop and implement standard designs, support processes, and strategies.
- Participate in ongoing audits, security reviews, consulting requests and change control reviews.
- Manage services including SMTP Mail Relay, Web Proxy, Reverse Proxy, F5 Load Balancers
- 3+ years of experience with Cisco Firewalls and Firewall Management platforms
- 5+ years of experience implementing, operating and troubleshooting TCP/IP and Ethernet-based networks, including knowledge of IP protocols, routing and switching.
- 5+ years working with Cisco networking hardware including routers and switches.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of applications, Microsoft Project and Visio
- Bachelor s Degree in Computer Science, Information Science, Computer Engineering or similar programs
- 5+ years experience with Cisco Firewalls and Firewall Management platforms
- 5+ years experience with Network management in a large organization
- 3+ years experience configuring and implementing IPSec VPN solutions
- 3+ years experience configuring and implementing Cisco WSA hardware and associated operating system
- Certification in CCNA, CCND, PMP none required
- B.S. Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent work experience in the requested field
If interested in applying for the position please send us a latest copy of your resume in Word Doc along with the below details ASAP, we would get back to you immediately
Time for Interview:
Total Years of Experience:
Thanks & Regards
300 N Coit Road Suite
# 340 Richardson, TX 75080