|Reference # : ||18-09089
||Title : ||Cloud / DevOps Engineer |
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||10/10/2018
| Description |
Role: Cloud / DevOps Engineer
Location: South San Francisco, CA
Duration – 12 months
Notes – Role requires someone with docker and kubernetes implementation experience in a prod environment
IT Technology Senior Consultant / DevOps Engineer
We are looking for a driven and experienced Senior DevOps engineer to provide full application lifecycle & deployment support. We need someone who can be bridge communication gaps between operations, development, and QA by facilitating development processes, requirements gathering, and ultimately automating the process while collaborating with the teams to ensure smooth delivery of software from concept to production.
As a DevOps Engineer…
You are expected to be passionate about automation with development or strong scripting experience, and comfortable implementing a CI/CD pipeline using tools like Jenkins, Gihub, Chef, Docker, VMWare. Be familiar with Integrating services using REST, TCPIP, JSON. Be knowledgeable in technologies like Docker, Mesosphere, Kubernetes, Terraform, HAProxy, MySQL, and cloud providers like Openstack, Azure, and GCP.
Expectations and tasks:
This role analyzes, designs, and automates CI/CD pipelines & process, infrastructure services, and scalable HA solutions leveraging technologies such as public & private Clouds, Docker containers, and Open Source tools. Revises and updates existing programs and provides required documentation. Facilitates the service lifecycle and product lifecycle.
Acts as a technology expert:
· Scripting/Coding (Ex: Python, Ruby, Bash, Chef Inspec, Powershell) Implementing CI/CD strategies and using tools like Git, Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes
· Leveraging a wide variety of open source technologies (like Apache, Nginix, haproxy, MySQL, rundeck) and cloud providers like Openstack & Azure.
· Building on-prem infrastructure automation solutions (using Chef, Vmware, Terraform)
· Supporting Java Applications and JVM tuning
· Familiar with MSSQL, MySQL, or NoSQL (Hadoop) technologies and building queries
· Managing Linux and Windows Operating Systems
· Analyzing & Automating application clustering / load balancing concepts and technologies
· Documenting and presenting methodologies to operations, engineering, and executive teams
Education and qualification / skills and competencies:
- 5-10 years' experience as a Systems or DevOps Engineer
- Experience working with cross-cultural and functional teams spanning multiple time zones
- General IT backend technology experience
Thanks and Regards
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field
300 N Coit Road Suite # 340 Richardson, TX 75080
Tel:469-329-1500 Ext: 404