I have a new job opportunity that I'd like to share with you and your network.
Job Title: Mechanical Engineer- 8715690
Location: 15800 Alton Parkway, Irvine(CA)- 92618
Duration: 12+ months
Education: Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering is required; Master's Degree in Mechanical Engineering is preferred.
Minimum of 5 years of experience in various Metallurgy Processes. Background in manufacturing and fabrication processes such as electro-mechanical assembly and test, sheet metal, machining, injection molding, pneumatics, fluidics and optics in the medical device industry is preferred.
- This position will be responsible for supporting sustaining engineering projects related to manufacturing processes and design of electro-mechanical systems and devices.
- Operate in a matrix organization and provide to the Site the specialist Knowledge, as a Subject Matter Expert, in manufacturing process design and value engineering (high volume tooling such powdered metal sintering, castings, stampings, metal injection molding, etc.)
- Duties include material/tooling specification, design, testing and validation.
- Provide Engineering support for product design improvements to improve manufacturing efficiency, ensure product quality and support cost reduction activities
- Provides Subject Matter Expertise to solve complex engineering problems as they pertain to quality, production yield, cost, or reliability.
- Responsible for initiation and management of engineering change requests
- Identifies, creates plans, defines scope, provides financial justification, and drives execution of solutions to complex quality, production, cost, supplier, and reliability problems as they affect manufacturing. Responsible for project management & planning and for liaising with other departments/plants affected on process and equipment related projects. Responsible for reporting project status to management and highlighting areas of concern early. Responsible for planning and managing projects to ensure effective utilization of resources and for liaising with R&D and other facilities to develop and introduce new products and processes.
- Perform all other essential duties as assigned.
- Background in manufacturing and fabrication processes such as electro-mechanical assembly and test, sheet metal, machining, injection molding, pneumatics, fluidics and optics in the medical device industry is preferred.
- Knowledge of Design for Manufacturability concepts, strong written and verbal communication skills, mechanical design experience, GD&T, PRO-E (or similar), inspection processes and equipment along with the ability to work in cross functional teams are required to succeed in this role.
- Ability and comfort working in matrix resources.
- Excellent influence and change management skills.
If interested in applying for the position please send us a latest copy of your resume in Word Doc along with the below details ASAP, we would get back to you immediately
Work Authorization(Visa status):
Best Pay Rate (W2):
Time for Interview:
Total Years of Experience:
Thanks and Regards
300 N Coit Road Suite # 340 Richardson, TX 75080
Tel: 469-329-1500 Ext: 417 Fax: 972-671-1505