|Reference # : ||18-09069
||Title : ||Business Analyst (Compensation Analyst )|
Las Vegas, NV
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||10/09/2018
| Description |
Role: Business Analyst
Location: LAS VEGAS, Nevada
Duration: 4 + months extendable
Provides analysis and support for the company's compensation programs, including evaluation of jobs and job grading and wage and salary surveys. Performs ad hoc compensation analysis and reporting to meet client requests and needs. Participates in the execution of Compensation department special projects and the administration of annual Compensation functions.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS:
Job Evaluation/Job Grading:
Compensation Analysis and Program Administration:
- Reviews job grading and job evaluation requests and grade according to established policies and procedures.
- Uses the job grading tool to provide quantitative insight into the grading and structure of individual jobs.
- Understands the details around FLSA status and makes recommendations regarding exempt or non-exempt status of jobs.
- Manages job descriptions and org charts in accordance with current policy, and works with Corporate HR and Compliance to ensure that job evaluation process is appropriately followed.
- Ensures compliance with FLSA, DOL, federal, state and local regulations regarding pay and compensation.
- Produces ad hoc analysis for requests from Property and Corporate clients and provides guidance on compensation issues and questions.
- Participates in external compensation surveys and makes recommendations for appropriate participation and usage.
- Evaluates current Compensation processes and policies and identifies opportunities for increased efficiency or effectiveness. Implements an environment of continuous improvement to Compensation practices.
- Coordinates specific bonus programs for identified employee groups.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Participates in other special Compensation projects on an as needed basis.
- BA required.
- Two to four years of human resources experience, with experience in compensation is preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills are essential. Analytical ability and well-developed communication, written, and oral skills are also essential.
- Must have proficiency with Excel, Power Point and Microsoft Word applications.
- Experience in report writing tools (Oracle BI) also preferred.
- Experience with Oracle HCM, ADP Payroll also preferred.
- Familiarity with current compensation concepts, practices and procedures is required.
Thanks and Regards
- Organizational Skills. Must have strong organizational skills and be process oriented with high attention to detail and accuracy.
- Creates and seizes opportunities to win, even when faced with ambiguity. True passion for results.
- Environmental Radar. Understands how to get things done and when to involve others
- Range of Influence. Builds and leverages networks across various levels and functions
- Internal Consulting. Analyzes needs and provides options, recommendations, and council
- Effectively manages work to meet timelines and goals
- Problem finding. Sees around the corners. Anticipates the unexpected
- Analytical Prowess. Gets to the root of issues
- Generate new perspectives
- Business Intelligence. Stays current. Understands how what happens in the world affects us, our marketplace and our competition
- Entertain your Best. Demonstrates integrity, authenticity, and candor. Embraces inclusion and employee engagement
- Outside In. Systematically seeks information on wants and needs of employees
- Problem Resolution. Decisive and timely. Adapts with changes
300 N Coit Road Suite # 340 Richardson, TX 75080
Tel:469-329-1500 Ext: 404