|Reference # : ||18-09057
||Title : ||.NET API Lead Engineer|
King of Prussia, PA
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||10/05/2018
| Description |
Job Title: .NET API Lead Engineer
Job Location: King of Prussia, PA
Contract Duration: 6 months - with high possibility of extension
- Lead a team of developers in the design, development, and implementation of API and portal application built in .NET technologies and WEB APIs.
- Using agile principles, lead the development team through the epic design and sprint planning processes.
- Represent the development teams as the main point of contact in the broader corporate organization.
- Have 8 years of extensive strong experience in .NET and C# technologies.
- Using ASP.NET Web API to develop web services.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming techniques (Inheritance, interfacing, extensions, etc.).
- Rest API design and development.
- SOAP API design and development.
- Used Dev Ops and CI/CD in previous work experience.
- Ability to learn new, emerging technologies •
- Have a solid general understanding of application components, what happens on the front end, back end and the entire application in general.
- Possess strong troubleshooting, code optimization and refactoring skills.
- Experience developing and maintaining cloud-based solutions in AWS or Azure.
- Multi-threaded programming experience in both procedural and functional paradigms is nice to have.
- Passion for programming in general, rather than a specific language.
- Mentor junior team members