This is Mathew
from CompNova , LLC
We have an immediate Job Opportunity for our Direct Client.
Kindly have a look at the below Job Description and do reply back on the same at your earliest with a copy of your updated resume in word Doc.
NOTE: THIS POSITION IS ONLY ON W2 CONTRACT NOT ON C2C (Onsite Job)
Position Title: Solution Architecture Consultant/Expert-262552
Duration: 16 Months
- The Connected Vehicle organization design and implements cloud based global solutions that will enable car to cloud telematics communication.
- We are developing a host of consumer and fleet services and launching on multiple vehicle lines over the next several years.
- You can join us in the challenge of building solutions that provide a differentiating capability for Ford in the global market.
- We are in need of architecture resources with 3-5 years minimum as a Solution Architect that will be responsible for understanding technical business requirements, and defining technical architecture based solutions that align to Ford Motor Company's Patterns and Standards.
- Candidates should have solid working knowledge around the following competencies:
- Full application / system development lifecycle knowledge and experience.
- Expertise in interoperability standards and methods.
- Expertise with methods and implementation technologies such as web services and microservices .
- Outstanding and proven leadership skills in working with senior-level management helping in decision making.
- Knowledge of frameworks, architecture patterns and design patterns.
- Previous experience as lead architect on multiple large-scale product or enterprise initiatives, preferred .
- Support product teams in the development of the technical design and documentation.
- Provides support such as troubleshooting to application performance issues.
- Participate in vendor solution evaluation processes.
- Lead/Participate Proof of Concept efforts or Experiments within the CV space.
- Demonstrated ability to work on multiple project efforts simultaneously.
- Strong architecture knowledge with experience in providing technical solutions for projects.
- Excellent problem solving skills including leading problem solving teams.
- Self-starter, ability to work independently but still can work within group to deliver top notch solutions.
- Self-researcher, ability to research a technology and provide insight to project team .
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written. .
- Experience with interoperability and the myriad of ways to exchange data effectively and securely.
- Experience with Java EE technologies.
- Architecting public facing solutions in the Cloud .
- Negotiation skills and ability to work with several and diverse set of stakeholders/customers.
If interested in applying for the position please send us a latest copy of your resume in Word Doc along with the below details ASAP, we would get back to you immediately
- Mobile application design and implementation .
- Mobile Telephony .
- Mobile protocol knowledge .
- Microsoft Azure .
- Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF) .
- Continuous integration and continuous deployment .
- Understanding of Disaster Recovery and highly available scalable global architectures(99.99 percent availability or less than 1 hour of scheduled and unscheduled downtime per year with greater than 3M global connections) .
- Knowledge of Ford standards and processes. .
- In Vehicle Systems software .
- Experience in trouble shooting complex systems and performance testing and tuning. .
- Experience with client applications.
- Network knowledge. Competency or Skills to be gained:
- Experience working with global teams on complex consumer facing projects .
- Mobile and Cloud application experience . Infrastructure Architecture Competency .
- Application Architecture Design Competency.
Time for Interview:
Total Years of Experience:
Thanks & Regards
300 N Coit Road Suite
# 340 Richardson, TX 75080