Job Title: ServiceNow Run & Maintain Consultant
Location: Portland, OR or Charlotte NC
Duration: 12 + Months
Position Responsibilities :
Must have technical skills:
Primary Skill category
- Provides Break-fix support on problems & requests
- Works on enhancement requests back log
- Recommends best practices, procedures and concepts
- Provide direction on governance and best practices/standards supporting the platform adoption and full application lifecycle (design, development, change control, UAT, deployment and support).
- Work closely with business and IT leaders to provide technical solutions (including out of box solutions) to complex business needs.
- Research, recommend, and implement solutions to help meet business needs.
- Map functional requirements to ServiceNow features and functionality.
- Creates documentation of technical design, support plan and enable best practices and governance measures.
- Stay current on ServiceNow releases, new features, product roadmaps
- Drives communications to key stakeholders including delivering updates and maintains alignment.
ServiceNow Service Management Expertise in Incident, Problem, Change & Release requests
Product Specific Expertise
- Platform Configuration
- Change Management
- Configuration Manager
- HR Case Management
- Knowledge Management
- Incident Management
- Service Catalog
- Service Portal Designer