I have a new job opportunity that I'd like to share with you and your network.
Job Title: Product Support Engineer- 8166832
Location: 20511 Lake Forest Drive, Lake Forest(CA)- 92630
Duration: 36+ months
Education: Bachelors in Engineering ? Electrical, Electromechanical, Mechanical Engineering preferred
Alcon Research, Medical Device Company in Lake Forest, CA (Orange County) is currently seeking engineering candidates with electromechanical/mechanical experience for a temporary assignment. To be considered for this temporary position opportunity, you must reside in the immediate area or be willing to relocate at your own expense. No relocation assistance will be provided. Overall
Summary: The successful candidate will be responsible for completing work requests as assigned by engineering teams and management.
- This position will provide needed support to Manufacturing project requests (cost improvements, obsolescence, corrective actions) for electromechanical/mechanical post market products: Analyze and trouble shoot design and process changes, document impact on product design to support electrical/electromechanical design and process changes, complaint and risk analysis, technical file and product compliance documentation for Surgical Instrumentation products.
- This position will also support project activities required for compliance to new European Medical Device Regulation (MDR), including managing and reporting technical product data, materials remediation, labelling updates and technical file updates (required to maintain European registration (CE mark) and will work to maintain product compliance to existing and future regulations and product test standards and reporting (EN, ISO, etc.)
- 5+years of experience ideally in the medical device industry
- Experience with product Verification & Validation
- Medical Device Design Control including risk assessment, management and reporting
- Experience with Corrective and Preventative Action (CAPA) including root cause analysis, problem solving and redesign of devices to meet requirement
- Familiar with PRO-E and other Windchill product data management applications is preferred
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office applications
If interested in applying for the position please send us a latest copy of your resume in Word Doc along with the below details ASAP, we would get back to you immediately
Work Authorization(Visa status):
Best Pay Rate (W2):
Time for Interview:
Thanks and Regards
300 N Coit Road Suite # 340 Richardson, TX 75080
Tel: 469-329-1500 Ext: 417 Fax: 972-671-1505