Location:- Las Vegas, NV, 89109
Duration:- 6 Months Contract, Possible Extensions
The ServiceNow System Developer maintains the stability and usability of the ServiceNow platform by performing application development, maintenance and managing support for incidents related to ServiceNow applications. The ServiceNow System Developer will develop, implement and manage ServiceNow software development releases by delivering configuration tasks and features such as coped applications for business units and process outside I.T. and customer facing applications; Asset Management, CMDB and Service Mapping; CMS Management and Service Portals for end users of Caesars Enterprise, Guest, and Vendors as well as ServiceNow Orchestration for automation. CaesarsNow (ServiceNow Platform) Roadmap:
• Development of Scoped applications
• Full implementation of Asset Management, CMDB, and Service Mapping
• Development of CMS Management and Service Portals for end users of Caesars Enterprise, Guest, and Vendors.
• Full automation and implementation of Orchestration in several cloud applications. Responsibilities may include the following tasks (additional tasks may also be required):
• Manages and resolves incidents against ServiceNow applications
• Performs routine maintenance to include performance monitoring and error identification/ remediation
• Manages Update Set creation and migration
• Schedules and verifies instance clones
• Leads ServiceNow upgrade planning and execution
• Manages Instance Security, User/Group Access/Access Control Lists
• Contributes to ServiceNow releases
• Development and management of CMS Management and Service Portals for end users of Caesars Enterprise, Guest, and Vendors.
• Develop and configure API integrations
• Develop and implement new applications, scoped applications, and future capabilities such as Machine Learning and Orchestration automation The following skills are required (additional skills may also be required)
• Enterprise and/or IT Service Management
• Advanced ServiceNow System Administration
• List/Form/Navigation Pane Updates
• Catalog Items
• Configuration Reviews
• Instance Patch Management
• Creating Tables and Fields
• Orchestration The following training is preferred (additional training may also be required)
• ServiceNow System Administration • ServiceNow Advanced System Administration
• The Data Administrator training Education Level
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
• ITIL certified (at least v3 Foundation)
• ServiceNow System Administrator certified
Years of Experience 5 to 10 years of System Administration or Development of ServiceNow Technical Experience
• Java Script, Bootstrap, HTML, jQuery, XML, HTML, AJAX, CSS, HTTP, etc.
• Web Services integrations SOAP or REST API, JSON
• Web applications, networks, protocols and email (SMTP, WMI, POP3)
• Data Import and Management
• Working knowledge of relational databases, Microsoft SQL Server
• Configuration of complex, multi-table reports
• System Provisioning and orchestration automation technologies to include VM, AD, and PowerShell, LDAP/Active Directory, VPN, SSL
• Single Sign-on using SAML 2.0.
• Discovery and Configuration Management to include data normalization
• Has full control of the base system and maintenance of ServiceNow platform and associated applications but not limited to: Incident, Problem & Change Management, CMDB, Configuration Management, Asset Management, Service Catalog/Request, CMS Self Service Portal and Knowledge Management, Discovery, Event and Service Mapping.
• Overseas and monitors production code drop for any ServiceNow build and performs system diagnostics.
• Work closely with ServiceNow Product Owner and Process Owners to build requested items and tasks using workflows to manage processes from the customer to the fulfillment teams, to configure and improve core application capabilities.
• Work closely with ServiceNow Developers to design, create and configure Business Rules, UI Policies, UI Actions, Client Scripts and ACLs including advanced scripting of each (including CMS and advanced integrations)
• Design, create and configure Notifications, UI pages, UI Macros, Script Includes, Formatters, etc. in ServiceNow
• Configure and manage Discovery and Orchestration (desired future state)
• Coordinate application and platform upgrades
• Develop systems integrations and process automation
• Facilitates the resolution of ServiceNow high severity IT problem events to minimize customer impact. Responsibilities include participating in rotating on-call support process.
• Performs analysis of incident and problem events to identify trends and service improvement opportunities through the HI Account.
• Work closely with ServiceNow Support Account Manager on escalation of high priority incident or problem post mortem exercises to identify causal factors and root causes
• Works with internal IT users to develop and implement corrective actions.
Thanks and Regards
300 N Coit Road Suite # 340 Richardson, TX 75080
Tel:469-329-1500 Ext: 404