This is Mathew
from CompNova , LLC
We have an immediate Job Opportunity for our Direct Client.
Kindly have a look at the below Job Description and do reply back on the same at your earliest with a copy of your updated resume in word Doc.
NOTE: THIS POSITION IS ONLY ON W2 CONTRACT NOT ON C2C (Onsite Job)
Position Title: Solution Architecture Consultant/Expert, 261788
Duration: 12 Months
Candidates should have solid working knowledge around the following competencies:
- MPP - Delivery of Autonomous Vehicle (AV) services for Ford requires strong connection between onboard features and off-board solutions.
- We are in need of an Enterprise Architect responsible for delivering business and technical architecture activities across the AV domain.
- The candidate should have strong application design and development experience and have experience in architecting cross-functional IT solutions.
- A deep understanding of cloud hosting concepts, API solutions and data management is critical.
- The need to re-use existing technical architecture solutions that align to Ford Motor Company patterns and standards is key to increasing speed to market.
- Expertise with shared API implementation technologies (ie rest web services) in distributed architecture deployments.
- Experience with interoperability standards and methods of exchanging data effectively and securely.
- Understanding of highly available scalable global architectures (99.99 percent availability or less than 1 hour of scheduled and unscheduled downtime per year with greater than 3M global connections).
- Excellent problem solving skills and demonstrated innovative thinking.
- Outstanding and proven leadership skills in working with senior-level management.
- Ability to engage with the Product delivery team to design, develop and document the solution.
- Experience as lead architect on multiple large-scale product or enterprise initiatives, preferred.
- Knowledge of architecture frameworks and design patterns.
- Provide support for application performance issues.
- Participate in vendor solution evaluation processes.
- Demonstrated ability to work on multiple project efforts simultaneously.
Restful API development PCF Spring Boot Mobile Application Development experience
If interested in applying for the position please send us a latest copy of your resume in Word Doc along with the below details ASAP, we would get back to you immediately
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in enterprise architecture.
- Self-starter, ability to work independently as well as collaborate with a cross-functional team.
- Strong research ethic: ability to research a technology and provide insight to project team.
- Negotiation skills: ability to work with multiple stakeholders/customers.
Time for Interview:
Total Years of Experience:
Thanks & Regards
300 N Coit Road Suite
# 340 Richardson, TX 75080