This is Mathew
from CompNova , LLC
We have an immediate Job Opportunity for our Direct Client.
Kindly have a look at the below Job Description and do reply back on the same at your earliest with a copy of your updated resume in word Doc.
NOTE: THIS POSITION IS ONLY ON W2 CONTRACT NOT ON C2C (Onsite Job)
Position Title: Program Management Consultant/Expert, 261772
Duration: 06 month(s)
- As an IT Purchasing Project Manager, you will interact with a wide variety of internal and external stakeholders and management levels while collaborating with Business Customers, IT Technical Architects and System Integrators.
- You will work with IT Purchasing teams to manage the planning, design and delivery of a Cloud COTS (SAP Ariba) solution.
- Experience in technical business requirements and technical based solutions.
- Experience with SAP Ariba technologies.
- Working Knowledge of Agile frameworks, architecture patterns and design patterns.
- Support the application team in the development of the technical designs and documentation.
- Strong architecture knowledge with experience in providing technical solutions for projects.
- Excellent problem solving skills including leading problem solving teams.
- Provide support such as troubleshooting on application/interface performance issues.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- Lead the planning and deployment across all regions.
- Full application / system development lifecycle knowledge and experience.
B.S. Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent work experience in the requested field.
If interested in applying for the position please send us a latest copy of your resume in Word Doc along with the below details ASAP, we would get back to you immediately
- Self-starter, ability to work independently but still can work within group to deliver top notch solutions Self-researcher, ability to research a technology and provide insight to project team.
- Experience implementing or supporting mobile applications, frameworks and protocols.
- Experience and designing public facing solutions.
- Applying Cloud Foundry architectures Knowledge of Ford Information Technology standards and processes.
- Provide input on program estimation and project complexity.
Ensures solutions or services adhere to IT principles such as optimizing system design for performance, maintainability and usability requirements.
Time for Interview:
Total Years of Experience:
Thanks & Regards
300 N Coit Road Suite
# 340 Richardson, TX 75080