I have a new job opportunity that I'd like to share with you and your network.
Job Title: Senior Sourcing Analyst- 8274177
Location: 9965 Buffalo Speedway, Houston(TX)- 77054
Duration: 12+ months
Education: BA, MBA Preferred
- Lead projects, employ sourcing strategies, and deliver a sourcing and procurement process which is integrated with all relevant business owners.
- Optimize the selection of suppliers, negotiated pricing and total cost of ownership.
- Drive cost savings synergies across departments and business franchises.
- Identify and implement best practices for areas of responsibility.
- Build strong internal and external procurement and management relationships.
- Ensure site compliance to global procurement policies, legal policies, financial controls, quality directives and relevant SOPs.
- Pursue continuous improvement and risk reduction opportunities.
- Directly influence PPV, Cash Flow, RM Inventory, DPO, Savings, Cost Avoidance and Capital Efficiency KPIs.
- Responsible for contributing via all aspects of site Strategic Sourcing and Procurement processes.
- Analyze expenditure base, identify cost reduction projects, perform market analyses, recommend short and long-term sourcing strategies with defined risk/benefit analysis, and conduct competitive sourcing events for materials, services and equipment.
- Responsible for Cash Flow, RM Inventory, DPO, and Continuity of Supply.
- Penetrate Site functional areas within Manufacturing, Distribution, R&D, Facilities and Administration entities to be seen as valuable member of team in pursuit of efficient spend, sustained supply and high quality results for the business.
- Provide analytical and project management leadership for site sourcing initiatives.
- Lead cross-functional strategic sourcing teams for major initiatives.
- Develop Requests for Information (RFI), Requests for Proposals (RFP), Service Contracts, Machinery and Equipment Agreements and Material Supply Agreements as required.
- Conduct negotiations with suppliers.
- Ensure compliance with purchasing policies and procedures, ethical practices, and adherence to relevant laws and regulations.
- Facilitate contract execution and proper filing.
- Support suppliers and internal customers across the cross-functional procurement process.
- Participate in Process Optimization and Demand Management Opportunities to reduce third party spend and optimize internal practices.
- Navigate ambiguous environment to ensure implementation of site-specific cost reduction projects and category-lead initiatives in time of organizational change.
- Perform projects across all categories of spend with concentration on MTO categories.
- Build and maintain strong internal customer and external supplier relationships.
- Provide and utilize accurate and timely consolidated reporting in support of ongoing productivity, cash flow and process improvement initiatives and effective compliance reporting.
- Employ electronic procurement tools, analytical tools, NBS initiatives, and cross-site/cross-function collaboration to achieve efficient and effective results.
- Support Transactional Buying Activities and maintenance of ERP system data.
- Support Financial, Legal, HSE and Quality System requirements.
- Cost Savings - Process improvement - Quality and compliance metrics
- Minimum required 2 years relevant experience.
- Preferred Level: 3-5 years practical experience in sourcing, supply chain, legal or manufacturing environment, or related six sigma or consulting experience
If interested in applying for the position please send us a latest copy of your resume in Word Doc along with the below details ASAP, we would get back to you immediately
Work Authorization(Visa status):
Best Pay Rate (W2):
Time for Interview:
Thanks and Regards
300 N Coit Road Suite # 340 Richardson, TX 75080
Tel: 469-329-1500 Ext: 417 Fax: 972-671-1505