Title:- Business Analyst - Systems Analyst
Location:- Las Vegas, NV, 89109
Duration:- 6 Months Contract, Possible Extensions
• Lead business requirements meetings with various business users to produce a clear and concise BI Enterprise solution requirements.
• Responsible for cultivating relationships and helping the business to be successful by making data understandable and actionable.
• Support business objectives by investigation of user needs and development of innovative ideas for solutions.
• Ensure systems meet the business needs of users by acting as a liaison with users and user representatives regarding system change requests and specific business requirements design.
• Maintain frequent, high quality communications with clients and all other affected individuals/ areas of projects and support, including project meetings, project plans, project scope and key assumptions, dates, etc.
• Collaborate with Business to understand requirements and create function, non-functional and technical specifications.
• Ability to quickly understand and learn business concepts, functions, processes, activities.
• Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
• Ability to present information, analysis, ideas and positions in a clear and convincing manner.
• Ability to understand manipulations of source data to support business requirements.
• 3+ years work experience in Business Intelligence, Analytics or information management system is required.
• 3+ years work experience with physical and logical database modeling is required.
• 4+ years work experience with data warehousing is required.
• 3+ years work experience with project leadership is required.
• Extensive knowledge of database uses is required.
• Expert level ability to understand and write Structured Query Language (SQL) is required.
• Experience with Teradata is preferred.
• Experience with one or more BI & Analytics Tools: Tableau, MicroStrategy or Power BI
• Experience with one or more ETL tool: Datastage or Abinitio
• Experience with one or more Statistical Software: R or Python
• Experience with Machine Learning APIs, Frameworks and AI tools.
• Experience with one or more Cloud Data technology: Microsoft Azure (HDInsight), AWS (EMR, Redshift, S3 and etc), Hadoop or Google BigQuery.
• Experience in various Data Architecture: ODS, Data Warehousing, Data Lake and Big Data Rarely requires guidance, even on most complex systems analysis. EDUCATION Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or technical training equivalent
Thanks and Regards
300 N Coit Road Suite # 340 Richardson, TX 75080
Tel:469-329-1500 Ext: 404