|Reference # : ||18-03580
||Title : ||Specialty Development Consultant/Expert|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||04/16/2018
| Description |
This is Peter R
from CompNova , LLC
We have an immediate Job Opportunity for our Direct Client.
Kindly have a look at the below Job Description and do reply back on the same at your earliest with a copy of your updated resume in word Doc.
Position Title: Specialty Development Consultant/Expert, 259306.
Duration: 13 Months
NOTE: THIS POSITION IS ONLY ON W2 CONTRACT NOT ON C2C (Onsite Job)
- MPP - Ford Commercial Solutions (FCS) IT is looking for Full-Stack developers that embrace Lean/Agile and Extreme Programming practices.
- In this environment the Software Engineer is expected to work in a pair developing working, tested cod across the full stack of technologies.
- They will collaborate directly and continuously with product managers and designers, and business partners to release early and often.
- The position will be in the Dearborn area.
- Develops application software using the cloud based architecture across full stack of technologies utilized by balanced team.
- Consults with product manager to identify minimal viable product and decompose feature set into small scoped user stories.
- Pairs with other software engineers to cooperatively deliver user stories.
- Solve highly complex technical problems using industry best practices.
- Uses the test driven development methodology to realize the technical solution.
- 5+ years of work experience in cloud based, full stack web development including:
- Java web development (heavy emphasis).
- Spring Framework development.
- Experience designing and developing REST APIs.
- Data modeling
If interested in applying for the position please send us a latest copy of your resume in Word Doc along with the below details ASAP, we would get back to you immediately
- Exceptional software engineering knowledge.
- Practiced in eXtreme Programming (XP) disciplines including paired programming.
- Test-first/Test Driven Development (TDD) experience.
- OO Design Principles, Micro services architecture, Cloud native concepts.
- Experience with Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Azure Cloud and IaaS concepts.
- Highly effective in working with other technical experts, Product Managers, UI/UX Designers and business stakeholders.
- Capable in Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery tools and pipelines such as Jenkins, Maven, Gradle, Github, etc.
- Mobile development Experience is a plus
Time for Interview:
Total Years of Experience:
Thanks & Regards
300 N Coit Road Suite
# 340 Richardson, TX - 75080