This is Peter R
from CompNova , LLC
We have an immediate Job Opportunity for our Direct Client.
Kindly have a look at the below Job Description and do reply back on the same at your earliest with a copy of your updated resume in word Doc.
Position Title: J2EE Development Associate - 259206
Duration: 32 Months
NOTE: THIS POSITION IS ONLY ON W2 CONTRACT NOT ON C2C (Onsite Job)
- MPP - To keep up with the growing needs in the Enterprise and Emerging IT, We are looking for technology focused and highly motivated individual to work in a highly collaborative environment that requires both J2EE as well as Mainframe expertise.
- This person will assist in the development of new applications in J2EE based technology as well as support legacy mainframe systems.
- This position provides great opportunity to the budding software engineers to build upon their existing skillset.
- Progressive responsibilities in IT, with 2 years of experience in software development.
- In-depth knowledge of testing Web-based applications.
- 2 years of Object Oriented Design and Programming using Java/JEE
- 2 years of HTML5, CSS3 and SASS/LESS
- Experience in developing wireframes and User Interface components
- Java Enterprise Technologies including Servlets and JSPs
- Unit testing using Junit/Testing
- Strong Agile software development experience is a requirement
- Web Sphere Application Server 8.0
- Experience with JPA
- Experience with MS SQL
- Eclipse/Rational Application Developer tool
- Component-based UI Development for web applications using Java Server Faces(JSF)
- Hands on experience with Qlikview or Tableau is a must.
- Ability to work under deadlines with heavy workloads as well as flexibility to work outside of normal business hours to meet testing needs.
- Must be able to work independently and with minimum supervision.
- Strong sense of responsibilities and quality focus, fast learner and excellent interpersonal skills
- High attention to detail with excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Comfortable in proactively communicating with others both within and outside of the immediate team to resolve issues and get questions answered.
- Ability to multi-task, triage issues, react well to changes in a fast paced environment
- Exposure to Continuous Integration (CI)/ Continuous Deployment (C)D tools like Jenkins, GitHub, SonarQube, Gherkin, and other tools.
- Experience in supporting continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies
- Experience with in-depth data analysis, data profiling and modeling
If interested in applying for the position please send us a latest copy of your resume in Word Doc along with the below details ASAP, we would get back to you immediately
- Bachelors degree in Engineering or Computer Science
Time for Interview:
Total Years of Experience:
Thanks & Regards
300 N Coit Road Suite
# 340 Richardson, TX ? 75080