This is Allen
from CompNova , LLC
We have an immediate Job Opportunity for our Direct Client.
Kindly have a look at the below Job Description and do reply back on the same at your earliest with a copy of your updated resume in word Doc.
Position Title: Project Management Senior 259179
Duration: 12 Months
NOTE: THIS POSITION IS ONLY ON W2 CONTRACT NOT ON C2C (Onsite Job)
Act as Project Manager within Ford Credit - Project Management Office. This position provides the opportunity to lead major core development projects within the suite of Ford Credit projects and to learn more about financial management, forecasting, risk and issue management and schedule management. This is a hands-on project management position where you will be updating schedules, managing issues and risks and following the PMO processes. Candidate must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Project.
- Ability to manage concurrent, complex development projects
- Produce project work plans using MS Project
- Monitor progress against critical milestones
- Manage project scope changes
- Manage project level risks/issues and external interfaces
- Support completion of all project integration, systems and customer testing activities
- Develop monthly forecasts, track committed funds and manage project budget variances
- Provide regular project status to the Ford Credit PMO using the Project Manager's tool set
- Follow and ensure appropriate use of Ford Credit IT project management tools, processes, and methodologies
Proactively facilitate cross-team communications by gathering all inputs and creating an agenda deck for weekly meetings
- Ensure project documents are complete, current and stored appropriately
- Act as a liaison between business and IT developers
- Develop and maintain strong business partner relationships, balancing the needs of the business partner with IT initiatives
- Strong analytical, leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Maturity in dealing with all levels of business and IT management including Directors and Senior Management.
- Strong written and oral skills
- able to convey complex blends of business and technical matters to a range of audiences clearly.
- Effective time management and prioritization skills. Ability to construct quality work plans and deliverables from minimal definitions and to work on multiple assignments simultaneously.
- Creative in quickly developing approaches to problems and recommending actions to management. Includes implementation of suggested recommendations.
- Willingness to do whatever it takes to complete assignments on time and with quality.
- Self-starter and highly motivated; Uses sound business judgment and exhibits leadership qualities.
Experience leading projects using Agile
Bachelor s degree in information technology or a related field
If interested in applying for the position please send us a latest copy of your resume in Word Doc along with the below details ASAP, we would get back to you immediately
- 5+ years managing projects and financials using established project management methodologies
- 5+ years managing IT application development and IT Infrastructure Management projects
- 3+ years managing major programs/projects
- Candidate must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Project and familiar with agile development methodology
Time for Interview:
Total Years of Experience:
Thanks & Regards
300 N Coit Road Suite
# 340 Richardson, TX - 75080