|Reference # : ||18-03469
||Title : ||Programmer Analyst|
Las Vegas, NV
|Position Type : ||Right to Hire|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||04/11/2018
| Description |
Title:- Programmer Analyst
Location:- Las Vegas, NV, 89109
Duration:- 6 Months Contract, Possible Extensions
- The Azure ETL Developer is a key member of the Data Engineering team responsible for designing, testing, maintaining and supporting data loads from various source systems, the data integration platform, and business intelligence applications, across the enterprise.
- This position will also focus on implementing best practices and procedures to ensure improved performance of data loads, integrity of data movement within the organization, and enhanced data architecture to support Business Intelligence applications and analytics.
- This role works directly with other IT application groups and end-users to analyze, troubleshoot, test and enhance applications.
- 3+ years of experience in developing ETL processes on Microsoft Azure platform
- 3+ years of experience in Microsoft SQL data warehousing
- 5+ years of experience in database programming in a Microsoft SQL environment
- 5+ years of experience TSQL expert level skills
- 5+ years of Microsoft Visual Studio experience
Thanks and Regards
300 N Coit Road Suite # 340 Richardson, TX 75080
- General knowledge of the BI and Data Warehousing disciplines including Physical and Logical Database Modelling, as well as OLAP, ROLAP and MOLAP concepts is preferred
- Exposure to data virtualization tools like Denodo preferred
- Experience with MDM tools like Profisee and data governance tools like Collibra preferred
- Experience with Business Intelligence tools such as Tableau, and Power BI is preferred.
- Experience in Azure Data Factory, SSIS, SSAS preferred.
- Experience in Microsoft SQL server administration and Windows PowerShell scripting preferred
- Experience in programming in C# and/or .NET Preffered.
- Experience in Teradata database and the use of Teradata Utilities is preferred.
- Experience in Unix/Linux preferred
Tel:469-329-1500 Ext: 404