|Reference # : ||18-03445
||Title : ||Specialty Development Consultant/Expert|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||04/11/2018
| Description |
This is Allen
from CompNova , LLC
We have an immediate Job Opportunity for our Direct Client.
Kindly have a look at the below Job Description and do reply back on the same at your earliest with a copy of your updated resume in word Doc.
Position Title: Specialty Development Consultant/Expert, 259161.
Duration: 9 Months
NOTE: THIS POSITION IS ONLY ON W2 CONTRACT NOT ON C2C (Onsite Job)
- ITI/RRS Working within a DevOps team, develop Software to codify and automate Ford NG Datacenter on-premise cloud infrastructure (IaaS and PaaS layers).
- Position is part of larger Cloud Automation team
- 5+ years Application Development experience
- 3+ years creating Automated Testing Frameworks to support CI/CD pipeline automation
- 5+ years Database design and development using SQL
- 2+ years Working in an DevOps or Agile development team and utilizing DevOps tools such as Github, JIRA, Jenkins, etc
- 3+ years Infrastructure experience in one or more areas: Operating Systems, Database, Web server, Storage, Network, Active Directory
- 3+ years working with security programming and Identity Access Methods
- 5+ years experience with API development, prefer REST
- 3+ years working with Cloud Automation platform such as VMware vRealize Automation and Orchestration (vRA/vRO)
- 3+ years working with Configuration Management tools such as Chef, Puppet, Ansible
- 5+ years working with IT enterprise processes such as enterprise architecture, security and controls, business analyst, project management organization, engineering, planning
- Delivering Infrastructure as Code (IaC), higher priority Delivering Security as Code (SaC), lower priority Working with Containers such as Kubernetes, Docker Working with open source tools such as ELK (Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana)
- Working knowledge of ITIL Operations experience in a large enterprise Security experience in a large enterprise
- Be an advocate for DevOps mindset and culture, collaboration, flexibility, crossdomain knowledge, empathy, sharing
- This is not a supervisory position but it is a senior position on the team and key position to establishing our Cloud Automation CI/CD pipeline.
- The candidate will be expected to mentor and coach others on the team
If interested in applying for the position please send us a latest copy of your resume in Word Doc along with the below details ASAP, we would get back to you immediately
- BS Computer Science / Engineering or equivalent industry experience.
- MS Computer Science preferred
Time for Interview:
Total Years of Experience:
Thanks & Regards
300 N Coit Road Suite
# 340 Richardson, TX - 75080