• Provide strategic technical recommendations in support of initiatives, acting as the key IT liaison to business functions.
• Provide Acquisition and Divestiture support.
• Collaborate with business leaders frequently to drive project priorities, project roadmaps and the status of projects being implemented.
"Responsible for performing activities...”
• Facilitate Roadmap sessions with the business.
• Ensure success of Business Technology projects particularly from business case through project initiation.
• Serve as a Lead in strategic planning initiatives with the business.
• Conduct end-of-project reviews with project teams.
• Work with colleagues in Application Engineering, Enterprise Architecture and Information Management to ensure architectural alignment.
• Provide regular project updates and key metrics to BT management and business leaders.
• Lead the planning and implementation of functional projects.
• Manage the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables.
• Provide leadership, direction, and support to project team.
SUPERVISORY / MANAGEMENT RESPONSIBILITIES:
May or May Not have direct reports.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related science field or equivalent.
In lieu of degree thirteen years (total) relevant experience may be considered.
MINIMUM TRAINING & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• Ten years professional system implementation experience.
• Three years' experience managing Global IT projects.
• Five years of relevant Pharmaceutical and/or CRO industry experience Preferred.
• Acquisition and Divestiture technical and functional experience.
• Effective written and verbal communication skills.
• PMP Required
Location can be Somerset or Princeton, NJ.