|Reference # : ||21-00601
||Title : ||Customer Ser Support- Jr|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||07/27/2021
| Description |
A Delivery Manager (DM) is a hybrid role that includes responsibilities associated with traditional roles such as Business Analyst, Account Manager and Project Manager. As a small agency, we recruit and develop team members capable of delivering a multitude of solutions and services all centered around providing an exceptional customer experience. Delivery Managers are challenged to provide confident hands on leadership for every project phase.
The Delivery Manager will:
- Be an expert on the content of the scopes of work to include all deliverables, costs, assumptions, timeline and billing details
- Initiate transition activities from the Business Development team to ensure the delivery team is set up to succeed
- Lead the project team throughout the delivery engagement: Initiation, Discovery, Design, Development, and Deployment
- Operate as the main point of contact for external project stakeholders
- Establish and manage the project schedule
- Facilitate all meetings, both planned and ad-hoc
- Extract and document requirements from business owners through a series of stakeholder interviews and supplemental materials provided
- Use industry experience to ensure a holistic set of requirements is defined
- Conduct competitive analysis to bring forth the most ideal user experience to meet the customer's needs
- Organize requirements into related categories to effectively manage and communicate them
- Translate requirements effectively into to technical requirements; the development of a Functional Specification Design document will be the output of this translation
- Be most knowledgeable about use cases; must continually verify requirements and reject initiatives that do not advance business objectives.
- Facilitate daily status meetings to effectively lead the delivery team throughout each iteration of development to achieve the objectives of each phase of the development cycle.
- Identify and communicate road blocks and resolve issues of the project is a timely way that benefits the customer's objectives.
- Maintain clear and comprehensive project artifacts to include decisions, risks, issues logs, project plans, meeting agendas and notes
- Actively cultivate the client relationship from the perspective of providing consultative support and opportunity development
- Organize and participate in regression testing activities using organizational standards and guidelines against functions and design.
- Provide training, and associated training materials, for the customers to ensure they can use the new technology and tools of the engagement deliverables.
- Establish and improve upon all internal project management processes as a standard practice leveraging the use of project retrospectives and experience to add to the effectiveness and improvement of the organization
- Provide weekly reports for internal and external stakeholders.
- Support the development of the organizational culture through active participation in all company lead initiatives, social media campaigns and general office activities
- Responsible for maintaining client satisfaction and refer-ability throughout all interactions and deliverables.
- One year of experience in a direct client engagement role in an agency or IT shop
- Two-three years of experience as a Business Analyst or Project Manager or an IT related education