|Reference # : ||21-00309
||Title : ||Patient Services Coordinator|
Virginia Beach, VA
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||04/14/2021
| Description |
First Professional Services (Formerly Headway-VA Workforce Solutions), in partnership with a committed healthcare company, is seeking candidates for a Patient Services Coordinator, in the Virginia Beach VA area.
Hours: Mon-Fri 8:30am-5pm
Pay Rate: $ 12- $13 hr. based on experience
As an Patient Services Coordinator, you will…
- Create and Pend authorizations from electronic faxes for various request.
- Answer phone calls as needed
- May provide other general administrative functions
- Potential remote working options available, for candidates with their own equipment.
First Professional Services provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, genetics, or protected veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, First Professional Services complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training, tuition assistance, education, social recreation programs and benefits.
- Previous experience with Medical Terminology
- Must have strong computer skills and intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel Word and Outlook
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are a must
- Customer Service & Phone Skills
- Willing to consent to the performance of a background check and drug screen