Role: MDM Developer/ Architect
Job ID: 9437125
Company: Bank (Direct Client)
# Positions: 2
Duration: 18+ months
Work: Onsite M-F
Interview: Phone / Skype for non locals
Location: San Ramon, CA 94583
Strong MDM, Informatica development required.
MDM 10.3 or higher is a plus
50% production support
10+ years of experience leading in areas of Solution Architecture, MDM Architecture, Database Architecture and comprehensive knowledge in database domain.
• Extensive and hand on experience with Experience in installation and configuration of core Informatica MDM Hub components such as Hub console, Hub Store, Hub Server, Cleanse Match, Server and Cleanse Adaptor.
• Ability to deliver full lifecycle MDM projects for clients including Data modeling, Metadata management, Design and configuration of matching and merging rules, Design and configuration of standardizing, cleansing and deduplication rules.
• Ability to fine-tune and optimize MDM Hub performance
• Hands-on experience with ActiveVOS, Informatica MDM Service Integration Framework (SIF) and Informatica Business Entity Services (BES)
• Java expertise • Excellent ability to articulate data management, metadata management, data governance, data quality concepts and liaison between Business and Technology teams.
• Very strong technical understanding of data modeling (logical/physical), OLTP relational databases, MDM(Master Data Management), ODS, enterprise data warehousing (EDW)
• Ability to interact with Business teams to understand the functional design and provide end to end data solution architecture.
• Flexible to onshore-offshore model, enthusiastic and project oriented team player with excellent written, verbal communication and leadership skills to develop creative solutions for challenging client needs.