|Reference # : ||18-01515
||Title : ||Oracle DBA |
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||11/09/2018
| Description |
Oracle DBA II
- If the candidate does not meet the criteria below the manager will reject them (strictly)
- Manager is seeking candidates that are local to the Orlando location who are available to start work ASAP.
- Provides comprehensive productive support of all Oracle databases (11g-18c).
- Acts as the Subject Matter Expert (SME) for the database systems entrusted in his/her care.
- Identifies root cause and resolves issues with little or no supervisions.
- Works normal business hours and evenings and weekends as needed.
- Follows all security and corporate protocols.
- Bachelor's degree in related field and 5-7 years related experience.
- Works in the office 3-5 days per week.
- Hands-on experience with:
- Oracle RAC
- Oracle ASM
- Oracle 12c and container DBs
- SQL Tuning
- Linux and PL/SQL scripting
- Upgrades, patching, monitoring