|Reference # : ||18-01501
||Title : ||Sungard - Technology Consultant - Remote|
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||11/06/2018
| Description |
Requirements and Preferred Requirements:
- Provide expertise on information security topics and understanding of Information Security delivery methodologies.
- Deliver current knowledge to clients on security trends and events to assist them with decision making and response.
- Achieve utilization targets as an individual contributor for the Information Security team.
- Manage individual work load to deliver quality deliverables on time and ensure successful information security consulting projects.
- Build relationships with clients for the projects you are working.
- Help coach clients on information security disciplines.
- Learn additional information security skills and principles to grow as contributor to Sungard Availability Services team.
- Provide research and analysis within Consulting Services on critical information security topics.
- Offer clients insight on key regulations and standards, such as PCI-DSS, HIPAA, ISO 27000, NIST 800-53, FFIEC, etc.
- Work closely with a project manager or team lead to develop solutions in your Service Line.
- Work closely with a project manager or team lead to identify new opportunities on client engagements for additional services and support business development activities as requested.
- PCI or Cloud Security Experience strongly preferred.
- Bachelor s degree (Technical) at an accredited university or equivalent work experience.
- Typically 2-4 years total experience with experience in a consulting firm.
- CISSP preferred and an additional IT or IS certification is a plus, such as MCSE, CCNA / CCNP, CCSP, ITIL, Security+, Network+, CISA, CRISC, CEH, QSA, etc.
- Demonstrate ability to develop a client relationship within your current project.
- Possess track record in developing Information Security solutions.
- Experience in the Information Security domain with specialty knowledge and skills in one or more of the following:
- Penetration testing.
- Web application assessments.
- ISO 27002, ITIL, COBIT frameworks.
- PCI, HIPAA, NIST, GLBA, SOX compliance assessments.
- Security incident handling and forensic services.
- Security architecture and design.
- Security program development (CISO/CSO background a plus).
- Security awareness program and training.
- Systems administration experience (UNIX/Windows/network devices).
- Security device implementation (i. e., firewalls, IDS/IPS/ IdM, DLP, encryption, PKO, etc.).
- Security code reviews.
- Resilience and risk management experience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communications skills both written and verbal.
- Excellent decision making and problem solving skills.
- Exceptional organizational capabilities.
Candidate should be near a major metro area, however central US is preferred. Should be located near a major airport for travel if needed.