This job contributes to Client success by preparing and inputting payroll data so that partners are paid accurately and on time. Models and acts in accordance with Starbucks guiding principles. Entry level-2 years experience
• Payroll prep and processing, case resolution, garnishment support and systematic separation processing.
• This person will work on a large core team of 23 partners and will report directly to the sr analyst on the team.
• Once they're completely ramped up they will step in and absorb the extra tasks if there is time and provide support to other analysts.
• Data Entry, time keeping entries
• Customer service is key, may be dealing with the field via phone, email
• The project they will be supporting has to do with payroll processing so they'll be receiving a lot of direction and guidance from the team
• The team is open to recent grads
• Entry level position
• Looking for quick learners and candidates with great attention to detail
• SAP would be a nice to have, working through another time keeping system ( nice to have)
• The hiring manager will connect with the CW weekly