Must sit on site in ZV building in Painted Post, NY.
Manager would prefer experience be from a similar large enterprise system with hundreds of servers, not just a few. This will not be a hands on role, this will be an analytical role providing guidance to those doing the hands on maintenance
This is a nonexempt position for a Senior Technical Data Center Service Delivery Analyst, Monday - Friday from 8 am to 5 pm on-site in the Painted Post location.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
• Review and monitor service performance to vendor contract including maintenance of business activities, improvement activities, feedback (This will be the primary function of the role)
• Function as initial point of contact on day-to-day operational, process, and performance items. Identify trends and areas of improvement.
• Proactively ensure service continuity and improvement through the review of partner improvement plans, the use of Problem Management, quality tools, and report on your activities.
• Actively participate in major incident service restoration and problem management activities by leveraging technical knowledge of systems supported
• Actively participate in daily change management meetings and activities – Apply technical experience and knowledge of systems supported to review and advise on change requests impacting production environments. Review communications plans, test plans, and communicate as necessary.
• Coordinate activities between various teams as needed to facilitate the provision of the services and incident remediation
• Use technical knowledge and communication skills to lead major incident service restoration and problem management activities; Drive/document improvements utilizing Problem Management, Quality, SWAT, Technical round tables or other service improvement tools
HOW YOU ARE QUALIFIED:
Advanced Server/Infrastructure experience required
• Requires a 2 year degree and a minimum of 5 years of business experience
Server experience (Windows 2008/2012/2016) across enterprise with Vmware
Additional experience required:
• Vendor management and partnership experience
• Comfortable working across cultures
• Background in data analysis and Managing and measuring work
• Microsoft Office experience focusing on the data analysis
• ServiceNow experience is a plus, or similar Help Desk ticketing softwar