|Reference # : ||17-05184
||Title : ||Developer - Specialty 3|
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||5 Years
||Start Date / End Date : ||12/18/2017 / 01/01/2019
| Description |
This position is specific to an Oracle Identity Management (OIM) Developer.
- Extensive Knowledge of products in Oracle Identity Management (OIM) 11G R2 suite with special emphasis on Oracle Access Manager (OAM), Oracle Directory Services , Oracle Identity Federation, Oracle Unified Directory.
- Extensive knowledge of OIM Administration, APIs, and data synchronization
- Experience with J2EE, Web Services (SOAP, REST) Experience interfacing with Mainframe environment using RACF connector a plus
- Experience in developing custom OIM connectors, OIM adapters, SOA Composite, and OIM APIs
- Experience with LDAP directories required
- Experience with connectors, reconciliation, and SOA approval workflows,
- Experience working and troubleshooting working with standard Active Directory and MS Exchange connectors Scripting/Server/OS
- Hands on UNIX knowledge including shell scripting and logfile analysis.
- Experience in administration and tuning WebLogic General development skills
- An understanding of the interdependencies between business and technical environments for identity provisioning, identity infrastructure, and authentication services
- Participate in delivery and support IAM services
- Interact with various business units to design and deliver solutions and support production systems
- Ability to analyze, develop and implement complex programming solutions.
- Experience working with Agile Scrum software development process
- Strong skills in troubleshooting complex technical issues
- Work with stakeholders to transform requirements into technical solutions
- Communicate effectively, efficiently and work closely with other teams to ensure we're building the best products
- Experience in performance tuning, configuration, support, and troubleshooting.
- Five years of proven experience with MS SQL Server and Oracle database platforms, writing advanced SQL, PL/SQL.
- Experience in a 24/7 operational environment with on-call and production support responsibility
- Experience with software version control tools (SVN, Git, etc.)
- Experience setting up and applying continuous integration practices (Jenkins or else)