|Reference # : ||18-00137
||Title : ||Senior Internal Auditor|
|Position Type : ||Direct Placement|
|Experience Level : ||4 Years
||Start Date : ||01/29/2018
| Description |
Position Purpose: Perform complex internal audits, including the execution of strategic, operational, financial, IT, and compliance risk based audits for the entire company and its subsidiaries.
- Design, perform, and manage risk-based audits, including evaluating controls and processes for scalability, effectiveness, efficiency, and risk mitigation strategies
- Perform audit planning, fieldwork, and wrap-up of engagements, including development and refinement of work programs
- Assist in drafting audit reports, including summarizing key findings and recommendations and consolidation of metrics and graphing
- Develop and communicate audit observations, recommendations, process improvement opportunities, and best practices and obtain management responses
- Monitor and report on the status and findings of audits.
- Serve as contact for corporate, field, and external auditors regarding auditing, fraud matters, and projects
- Work with external professionals and specialists to complete audits/projects
Education/Experience: Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, related field or equivalent experience. 4+ years of public accounting, internal audit, or related operational auditing experience. Working knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles. Working knowledge of Statutory Accounting Principles and the health care insurance industry is preferred.
License/Certification: CPA, CIA and CISA preferred.