Requires BA/BS degree in related field or technical institute training; with 7 or more years related experience; multi-platform experience, expert level experience with business and technical applications, or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
Must have a healthcare data background
Engineers collaborate with architects to build web applications, business integration, and web services that will meet a client's needs from beginning to end. Senior developers have worked in
Software for more than 5 years, and require little direction.
· Develop software using Java with Spring products.
· Support development of complex front-end logic.
· Work closely with front-end developers to integrate solutions.
· Communicate with non-programming staff to help them understand the solution.
· Perform tasks with little direction, capable of creating design patterns.
· Identify and communicate risks.
· Consuming and implementation of RESTful web services, Micro services and event driven architecture
· Able to provide direction and coaching to junior colleagues.
· Consult with front-end developers and other technical teams in order to ensure successful
integration of solution.
Required education and experience
· Five to ten years of experience developing software.
· Experienced in building various integrations and web services
· Strong knowledge in Business Process Modeling Language(BPML)
· Hands on experience in Java 8
· Consumption and design of RESTful APIs and SOAP services
· Experience in Rule System - Drools
· Knowledge of Mongo DB, Spring MVC, Core and Transaction
· Good experience in Hibernate
· Experience in Angular 2 or Typescript
· Pattern-driven development and Agile Scrum development
· Debugging tools
· Git and Maven
· Flexibility and willingness to learn proprietary frameworks developed in-house
Preferred education and experience
· Strong verbal communication skills, both with colleagues and customers, with diverse cultural
· Effective in conveying ideas and messages, both formally and informally, clearly, concisely and