Hope you are doing great!!!!!
Please check the below requirement and share your updated resume.
Cloud Security Advisory consultant
Length: 3 months (could go much longer)
Location: Owing Mills, MD
In this role, the associate will:
· Work directly with clients to design and develop innovative security architectures for protecting data deployed in the public cloud e.g., AWS, Azure or Google Cloud Platform (GCP) utilizing industry leading standards such as the NIST CSF, HITRUST and others.
· Work directly with clients to review existing cloud deployments, identify design and process gaps, and recommend security enhancements with an implementation roadmap from a people, process and technology perspective.
· Help our practice develop and refine a consistent and repeatable framework for delivering security advisory services.
The ideal candidate:
· A personal style that is viewed as open-minded, willing to learn and humble.
· Minimum of seven years of hands-on technical experience designing, implementing, and supporting information security solutions in enterprise and public cloud environments.
· Ability and willingness to travel within the US up to 50% of the time (remainder of the time is from your home).
· Should have demonstrated ability to create and maintain client relationships and act as Trusted Advisor.
· Should possess expert-level knowledge of security principles and technologies in two of the following domains: Infrastructure Security, Incident Response, Data Protection, Secure CI/CD (DevSecOps), Security Big Data Analytics or CASB (Cloud Access Security Brokers).
First Tek, Inc. (FSTONE Technologies)
1551 S Washington Avenue, Suite 402 A, Piscataway, NJ 08854
Phone: (732)-665-6149 | Fax: (732) 909-2773 |
www.first-tek.com |www.fstonetechnologies.com |