|Reference # : ||18-00094
||Title : ||Hadoop Administrator|
|Position Type : ||Right to Hire|
|Experience Level : ||10 Years
||Start Date / End Date : ||01/17/2018 / 07/17/2018
| Description |
Description/Comment: - 3-6 months CTH Salary - $115K / yr
US Government Client Postal clearance
Must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident (Green Card Holder
We are seeking a Hadoop Administrator to join our team or qualified, diverse individuals. This position is located in Raleigh, NC. This is a M-F position, onsite with no telecommuting possibilities. This position has a possibility of being a contract to hire in the future.
The qualified applicant will become part of the team of database administrators and provide technical services to support the application development, database production support and various requirements for distributed technical support throughout the enterprise.
The administrator will manage scalable Hadoop environments in a large enterprise system including Monitoring Cluster and Jobs, managing the backup of Hadoop data, optimize and tune environments as needed for optimal performance. The ideal candidate will work with developers and other team members to design, develop, document, test and debug applications software and systems that contain logical and mathematical solutions. Conduct multidisciplinary research and collaborates with equipment designers and/or hardware engineers in the planning, design, development, and utilization of electronic data processing systems for product and commercial software.
• Bachelors degree and Minimum 10 years relevant IT experience. Additional experience may be substituted for degree.
• Minimum of 5 years experience with SQL.
• Minimum of four (4) years experience designing, developing and administering the Hortonworks distribution of hadoop.
• Strong experience working with Kafka, Hbase, and how it works
• Experience working with Sqoop, Flume, Spark, Zookeeper, Yarn and Hive. Also, A good understanding of how each works
• Experience with the design & development of applications for use in distributed computing environments
• Must be able to obtain a Position of Public Trust Clearance – US Citizen or Permanent Resident (Green Card Holder), and must not have traveled outside the US for a combined total of 6 months or more in last 5 years.
• Must have resided in the US for the last 5 years