Position Summary?The Senior Graphic Designer will be a leader, problem solver and conceptual thinker. This role is responsible for creating high-level design concepts for all seasonal design efforts, to be adapted through all our online channel. The Senior Graphic Designer will work closely with art directors, catalog, visual merchandising, and e-com designers, and Creative Director. S/he will be responsible for guiding and directing cross-channel projects from design concept through to completion.
Position Description?- Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments
- Designs graphic solutions (for example, digital) for Walmart projects
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision, collaborative opportunities and development opportunities for associates including designers, junior designers and production artists
- Supports and maintains the strategic alignment of design programs and assets under the guidance of senior Creative management
- Ability juggle multiple projects and multiple timelines
Bachelors degree in Design, Advertising, Fine Arts, or related field and 6 years experience in interactive design or related field; OR 8 years experience in interactive design or related field.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
2 years experience in marketing or advertising within a retail environment.
-2 years experience managing interactive projects in an online creative or related digital field.
-6 years experience working with design software (for example, Adobe Creative Suite), including proficiency in advanced functions (for example, multi-layer masking and compositing).
Print knowledge and experience ? catalog, DM, signage.